- On-location photography in galleries, studios, storage spaces, performance spaces and outdoors
- Large easy-access studio space in Montréal's Mile-Ex for works of all sizes
- Expert image correction
- Digital image preparation
- High-quality 35mm slide digitization
- Efficient documentation of large private, public and estate collections
- Spreadsheet or database to catalogue digital images and artwork information
- Expert handling of artworks and artifacts
- How to photograph artworks
- Managing, evaluating and editing images using LightroomTM and PhotoshopTM
- For artists, students and institutions
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
Log in as an administrator and view the Instagram Feed settings page for more details.
Studio Lux, is a full-featured professional artwork photography, printing and workshops business serving artists, museums, galleries and businesses in Montreal (Québec) and its environs.
Studio Lux specializes in producing the best documentation available for your needs. Our high-quality work has been used in innumerable grant applications, catalogues and other publications, newspaper articles, websites and promotional items.
Studio Lux is invested in and appreciates your vision and what you wish to accomplish with the work we do for you. Friendly, accommodating and flexible, we strive to ensure that we accurately represent your art materially and conceptually.
Paul Litherland of Studio Lux has been photographing artwork for more than 20 years, and has taken some 280,000 photos of paintings, sculpture, drawings, prints and performances of some of Canada’s best known artists as well as those new to the milieu. (x)